Monday, April 12, 2010

My Week In Pics

Where did the time go? It's been a week already and I'm one day late with my post!
Last week had three highlights. In chronological order they were
1. A meeting for all the Unique LA vendors at the Grammy Museum in downtown LA. Where Sonja, the organizer gave a fun presentation and lots of posters and postcards to spread the word about the Spring Show, April 24 &25 (I'll be sharing booth #127 with Miss Scuba)

2. Saturday was my weekly meeting with the girls (do you do something like that? If not, I definitely recommend it). We headed over to Melrose for some windowshopping, peoplewatching and an awesome lunch at the Blu Jam Café. I sipped my Chai Latte extra carefully because I was enjoying the milk-foam-art so much :). Oh, and the sandwich was the Chicken Curry on Ciabatta bread - yum!

3. To finish off the week I had a table at the Pasadena Art and Design Market in oldtown. It's a biannual market where students from the famous Art Center and the local College (that's my category) can sell their art. It was a cold and gray day, but people still came out and shopped quite a bit! Thank you Pasadenians, for supporting your local students :)
I ended up so exhausted that I went to bed really early, and forgot all about blogging, sorry.
The rest of the week was filled with food, jewelry making, lots of coffee from my new french press, and wearing my bangles after a long winter break!
Hope you had a great week, too
xx Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment