Monday, October 5, 2009

Pasadena Art&Design Market


First of all I need to apologize again: what a terrible blogger I've been!
Too good, that this time I like the justification. I was working like crazy on a new collection of fall jewelry for my first market event!
This past sunday I had a table at the Art & Design Market in old town Pasadena. And even though I had to get up early on a sunday and the sun wasn't shining too much and a icy wind kept blowing around the corner, I had a great time! It's such a wonderful experience to "see" you customers, your potential customers and your not-yet customers, how they react to certain pieces, what grabs their attention and what doesn't. I'm a huge fan of people watching, which is absolutely amazing at these events, and if you can do it sitting down and making some money, it's just as good as it can get :)
Anyways, as soon as I can get my sorry tired little self to take some good daylight pictures of my new pieces I'll be posting them here and on etsy - I promise. You can expect to see a lot of oxidized brass chains with silver and copper details. All colors that go really well with autumn and its falling leaves...

1 comment: